Infant massage is an age old tradition which enhances the infant's physical and emotional well being. It helps parents to give their new babies the best possible start in life, promoting parent-child interaction and bonding.
Benefits of Infant Massage include:
- Enhances infant-parent bonding
- Improves circulation and enhances the immune system
- Promotes better sleep, digestion and helps waste elimination
- Relaxes both infant and parents; is pleasurable for all
- Beneficial to all families including those with premature infants or those with special needs.
Infant Massage Classes will be held at Tree of Life Birth Center under the direction of Rhonda Epstein, L.A.c. Rhonda is a licensed acupuncturist with a diverse background and over twenty years of practical experience.
Classes are 3-weeks in length with the first session meeting on the following mondays, July 27, August 3, and August 10 from 1130am-1230pm.
To Register call: 858.354.1956 or email: email@example.com